As a Simplicity Credit Union debit cardholder you can now pay with your phone at more than 1 million stores across the U.S. with Google Pay™.
What you need to use Google Pay:
- Android device running KitKat 4.4 or newer
- To determine if your smartphone is compatible with Google Pay, go into your phone settings and tap “About Device” option to display the Android Operating System.
Easy. Secure. Private.
Mobile convenience with the security you expect from Simplicity Credit Union. When you make payments with Google Pay:
- Your full card number is not stored on your phone or shown to the merchant.
- You are covered with 24/7 risk and fraud detection systems.
- You can view your transactions on your mobile device.
- You will continue to earn the benefits available with your card, including rewards points for our SimpliRewards card users.
Setup is simple.
Your Simplicity Credit Union debit card will be Google Pay ready with just a few steps.
Download the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store and open it.
If your Simplicity Credit Union debit card is already linked to your Google account, you can simply add it to the Google Pay app by confirming a few details.
Take a photo of your card.
Note: You may be asked to verify your card. If so, you will be prompted to call us M-F, 8:00am - 6:00pm at 844.769.2667 (Option 4).
Once your information is verified, you will receive a notification that your Simplicity Credit Union card is ready to use.