Bring A Buddy - New Member Referral
Hey! You made it to our referral page!! It’s not just any referral page, friend. It’s THE page to get in touch with us about what you need AND find out how bring a buddy so that you and your Buddy can earn $25!
The fact that you made it here tells us a couple of things; First, that you have a friend or family member that thinks you might be looking for a new account and sent you our way, and second, that person must know you pretty well because here you are, checking out what we can do.
So far, so good.
Here’s what happens now:
1. You’ll fill out the form on this page and submit it, so we know what you’re looking for.
2. Someone from the Simplicity CU Team will get your info, look it over, and get in touch with you to see how we can help.
3. We’ll find you everything you need in an account (and probably more), get you signed up to start enjoying all the perks of being a member of Simplicity CU, and after 30 days you and your Buddy can get some sweet-sweet moola. (Check out the disclosures on this page to see all of those details.)
4. It’s really just that simple, so this step is here just to tell you that we’re excited to get a chance to make your life more awesome.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill out that handy dandy little form so someone can get to work for you and you and your Buddy can earn some cash!
- By submitting this form I understand that the Buddy who sent me to the awesomeness that is Simplicity CU will receive $25.00 and be contacted by one of the SimpliAmazing employees after I become a member of the Credit Union.
- Requirements to receive $25 payout at 30 days:
- Checking Account
- Direct Deposit
- Online banking/e-statements
- 10 debit card transactions
- Membership is established by opening the required accounts as well as qualifying for membership
- Maximum payout per referrer is $250
- Account of the new member must be open and in good standing* for 30 days
- *Good standing means not classified as more than 60 days delinquent on any loan on the CU’s delinquency reports or indebted to the CU for any overdrafts (not covered by a line of credit,) unpaid charges or fees. Or any member who has caused the credit union a loss.