Reports To: VP of Human Resources
An Organizational Trainer is part of the Human Resource department and is responsible for planning and implementing Simplicity’s development and training program that reflect the strategic plan of the credit union. Ensuring that ongoing development of all employees reflects the strategic priorities and core values, as well as quality service to members is a key role in this position. This position provides exceptional service and always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union through interactions with members and co-workers. This position is based out of the Marshfield office and works with all departments and locations within the credit union; travel to outlying locations is required.
- Coordinate, schedule, administer and conduct training programs for the development of Simplicity employees.
- Investigate and research available training methods and procedures to determine new or improved training methods and content materials.
- Prepare or coordinate development of procedural manuals used in conjunction with training needs.
- Evaluate outsourced programs and/or vendors to augment training internally. Coordinate and utilize external training programs and products that enhance the credit union’s training program.
- Work closely with community partners to conduct external financial training (area schools).
- Work closely with managers, department experts, and employees to assess the credit union’s training needs and employee development.
- Assist the Compliance Officer in coordinating the completion of annual employee compliance training requirements.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred with a minimum of three years of experience in adult education or related field.
- Experience in financial industry preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the Credit Union in a professional and positive manner.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not, and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects
- that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or
- Embodies the credit unions core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Offers to take additional leadership roles or responsibilities contributing to the success of the
How to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act