Member Service Representative (Teller)
Reports To: Branch Manager
The primary function of a Member Service Representative is to provide a positive and friendly atmosphere for members at the credit union branches through interactions with members and co- workers. This position will conduct basic teller transactions, cash handling, check cashing, deposits and withdrawals, and processing payments, with efficiency and accuracy, as well as answer basic questions about credit union products and services.
This position is part of our Marshfield Upham Branch Service Team and always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union through interactions with members and co-workers. This is a full- time position, working M-F during business hours.
- Provides basic teller services to members in person, in the drive-thru, night drop, and mail.
- These services include, but are not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and
- withdrawals, processing loan payments, processing check re-orders, and making transfers.
- Processes all transactions with a commitment to accuracy.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by
- promoting strong, positive, and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- High school education or GED and 6 months of similar experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high degree of mental concentration to interpret and act upon a wide range of situations,
- even under pressure.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the credit union in a professional and positive manner.
- Able to remain calm and patient in stressful situations.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
What We Offer
- $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
How to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act