IT Project Coordinator
Reports To: VP of IT
Exclamation Services and Simplicity Credit Union is actively seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join our IT Team. This position serves in a dual role with Exclamation Services and Simplicity CU. The IT Project Coordinator will assist the IT Team with the creation, scheduling and prioritization of projects and requests. They do so with a relentless focus on quality and timely execution for the benefit of our clients and staff by delivering a clean workflow through friendly and efficient communication.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, that always projects a positive and friendly image through interactions with clients and co-workers. This position will work out of our Stevens Point or Marshfield location.
- Assist VP of IT in the development and execution of client IT projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Intake helpdesk requests, review for completeness, prioritize, and distribute tasks to IT Team based on requirements of project.
- Conducts cost analysis and estimating expected costs for the project to pass on to the decision maker and or stakeholders (end users, internal members).
- Evaluate technology proposals and agreements and provide recommendations to management on vendors, bids, outsourcing, etc.
- Coordinate the services of vendors to ensure quality of service and timeliness. Review vendor contracts for compliance. Function as the contract administrator for all outsourced technology services.
- Communicate to IT Team as project requirements and key components of projects evolve. Follow-up with project stakeholders as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and vendors.
- Work with vendors to quote projects, communicate, and resolve any quality control issues that
- may arise.
- Work with the IT Team to continually improve the workflow process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new
- products and services and make recommendations to leadership.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations,
- standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by
- promoting strong, positive, and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and 2 years of experience in project management, vendor management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- Proven experience in a customer support role with a working knowledge of Windows based
- operating systems, office products, databases, and remote-control applications.
- Strong organizational skills are required to handle numerous, fast-paced projects, meet
- deadlines, and maintain a high level of productivity within the department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interface with multidisciplinary groups.
- Experience with project management software preferred.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
How to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act