Financial Advisor Coordinator
Reports To: Financial Advisor
The Financial Advisor Coordinator is responsible for scheduling appointments for the Financial Advisor, marketing the Financial Services Program to Simplicity employees and members, and performing administrative functions to support the Financial Services Program.
This position is part of our Sales team and always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union through interactions with members and co-workers. This is a full-time position working in Stevens Point or Marshfield. This position will work M-F during business hours.
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities. It contains only the facts necessary to evaluate the position fairly.
- Schedule appointment for the Financial Advisor; conduct mailings and phone calls to gain commitment for an appointment.
- Issuing new accounts for members and adding joint members, with the additional competencies of HSAs, IRAs, trusts, death accounts, and money market accounts as well as adding beneficiaries to accounts.
- Conducting follow up contact with members via phone, email, or text based on the member’s preferred communication method.
- Seeks out opportunities to enhance the members’ experience by recognizing and presenting additional products and services that would improve the members’ financial lives.
- Referral tracking as well as Simplicity employee updates on Financial Service Programs.
- Maintain reporting tools; bi-weekly or monthly based on new materials.
- Seminar planning: advertising, scheduling, calls, assisting staff.
- Work directly with the marketing team to maintain compliance with advertising.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive, and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- High school education or GED and one to three years of similar or related experience.
- A high degree of mental concentration to interpret and act upon a wide range of situations, even under pressure.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and patient in stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the credit union in a professional and positive manner.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
What We Offer
- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
How to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act