Chief Executive Officer - Exclamation Services
“Do What You Do Best, We’ll Do the Rest”
Exclamation Services, LLC is a Credit Union Service Organization actively seeking a visionary leader. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated professional to work closely with the Board of Directors to achieve the strategic vision.
Exclamation Services is a limited liability company (LLC) run by a board of directors elected by Simplicity Credit Union. Simplicity Credit Union is the sole owner of Exclamation Services, LLC.
Exclamation Services provides Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, and Operational services to credit unions, their members, and non-credit union clients.
The Chief Executive Officer will be an entrepreneurial business leader who will lead the strategic vision of the organization, be proactive in community engagement, work collaboratively across multiple business areas, and provide leadership.
This position is responsible for Exclamation Services’ profits and losses, interpreting and implementing the Board of Directors’ policies, and providing leadership, direction, and guidance. This position strategically leads Exclamation Services by demonstrating the core values in every interaction with clients and co-workers.
- Directs and oversees, in collaboration with the leadership team, the strategic initiatives, policies and procedures of Exclamation Services.
- Drives Exclamation Services to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives.
- Represents and promotes Exclamation Services through public speaking, strategic marketing, and media relations.
- Manages, analyzes, and evaluates the effectiveness of the Human Resource, Marketing, IT, and Operations divisions as well as others when developed.
- Inspires the team by providing leadership, guidance, and coaching to ensure they exceed service expectations, achieve performance goals, and develop objectives to help Exclamation Services achieve strategic goals.
- Spearheads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with the Exclamation Services Board of Directors.
- Represents Exclamation Services to regulatory agencies as well as trade and community organizations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, preferably including experience developing partnerships with multiple business groups.
- Minimum 5-10 years of progressive business management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred; a combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic planning skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a high level of integrity, confidentiality, professionalism and tact.
- Strong background in Human Resources, Marketing, IT, or Finance.
- Proven sales skills as well as business development experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the credit union movement preferred.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not, and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Ability to prepare and make comprehensive presentations, participate in formal debate, communicate extemporaneously, and communicate professionally before an audience.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization-relevant.
- Embodies the core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and Dependability.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
How to Apply
Email resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Abby Schmitt: 844.769.2667 ext 219
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act