Reports To: VP of Service
The primary function of Branch Manager in Neillsville is to oversee and direct Branch staff and operations and promote a service-first environment; support and focus on accomplishing Credit Union strategic initiatives and goals, specifically as it relates to growing and servicing the membership of the Credit Union, through new products/services, campaigns and business development. This position is also responsible for creating and executing business development action plans in the Neillsville community.
- Contributes to and participates in the strategic initiatives of Simplicity Credit Union.
- Creates and executes business development action plans to promote the CU in Neillsville and the surrounding community.
- Holds staff accountable for goals and service expectations.
- Inspires the staff by providing leadership, guidance and coaching to ensure they exceed member service expectations, achieve performance goals and develop objectives to help Simplicity achieve strategic goals.
- Assist Branch staff with member questions, problem solving, complex transactions, balancing issues and error resolution.
- Ensure that day-to-day operations of the Branch are completed effectively and efficiently, including necessary or routine facilities issues.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Associates degree in business or related field and/or two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Minimum three years progressive member service and supervisory experience required.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the Credit Union in a professional and positive manner.
- Competent with computer technology.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not, and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization-relevant.
- Embodies the credit unions core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and Dependability.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Offers to take additional leadership roles or responsibilities contributing to the success of the team.
How to Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act